Digital Media Communication
This track will take in in depth look at the digital revolution happening in the entertainment industry. It will examine the blurred lines between creative and ICT skills and the many hybrid jobs evolving in the industry. Topics will include:
- The Digital Revolution in Entertainment: Front office, production, and post
- Digital Workflow Technician: CCC Credential
- Trends: Developing trends in the digital entertainment job market
- Sound recording: the unappreciated frontier (TV-Film-Music- sound- recording, editing and archiving)
- Video Game Design: How it is merging with traditional entertainment
- Digital Media and ICT Convergence: the emergence of the ICT specialist for entertainment
- Digital Asset Management: How core ICT skills apply to managing large amounts of digital media and other data.
Track details are subject to change without notice. Please check this page often for an updated schedule.