Graphic Design & Multi Media
This track will examine the skills needed for beginning a career in the Graphic Arts and Multimedia industry. Topics to be covered will include:
- Foundational Skills - Photoshop After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Animation - new models in animation for theatrical, television and the web, including new workflows and rendering techniques.
- Keeping Current - Strategies on how to keep current on the latest updates or software alternatives
- Photography - Examine the many options for image capture an use in business and art
- Certificates and Badges - A look into the new Digital Badging and Certificates available.
Track details are subject to change without notice. Please check this page often for an updated schedule.